Thursday, February 14, 2019

Evolution of The Clownfish

This is the evolution of the clownfish which I thought was funny because I had Nemo as the baby and his dad Marlin for the second evolution and finally a clown that has fish hands and a snorkel so that can count. I made this by getting a yellow background and then I get the characters I wanted or whatever and so I chose the famous clownfish Nemo and used the magnetic lasso tool and edited Nemo out of an other picture and got it inside of this one. Then I also did the same to Marlin. After that I got arrows to point up to the next evolution using the shape tool on a different background.Then I made a clown with fish hands and snorkel mask with balloons. The last thing I did was put words saying "The Evolution of The Clownfish." Then published it to blogger and here I am again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surellist

this is jason in a peir or a dock with a lot of places on his mind